Bellossodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th Generation: Your Best and Worst Moments

Go down

4th Generation: Your Best and Worst Moments Empty 4th Generation: Your Best and Worst Moments

Post  Altaria Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm sure most of you have had those happy moments where you want to scream with joy, do a victory dance or some sort of joyful celebration, or in your head you go "Woohoo!". Those moments can be beating a champion, finally catching a rare Pokemon, encountering some sort of shiny and capturing it, winning tough battles, acheiving a master rank in a contest, any moment that made you feel pleased with yourself. But then there's always downsides ;_; (I wish they didn't exist but they have to happen). You could of lost to someone at the last moment, KOed something you didn't mean to, something that makes you want to scream and throw your DS at the wall.

This thread's purpose is to discuss the best and worst moments as you played through the 4th Gen games. Moments from D/P/Pt and HG/SS are all welcome here <3. Now what are you waiting for Very Happy? Discuss away!
Altaria
Altaria

Usertitle : I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.
Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down