Bellossodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you like the new Pokemon?

3 posters

Go down

Do you like the new Pokemon?

Did you like the new Pokemon? Vote_lcap100%Did you like the new Pokemon? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Did you like the new Pokemon? Vote_lcap0%Did you like the new Pokemon? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Did you like the new Pokemon? Empty Did you like the new Pokemon?

Post  Altaria Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:10 pm

We move into yet another,fresh and new generation of Pokemon :D. The 5th Gen! Unfortunately, many people criticised the new Pokemon that arrived. Some said they looked ridiculous, other awful-looking. It was certainly negative but some people found love for the Pokemon. Where do you stand? Do you find the Unova Pokemon an ugly bunch that compared nothing to the older Pokemon or did you absolutely love them? I personally like them. You can't criticise all of Unova's Pokemon as ugly as each generation has it's good and bad lot.
But perhaps, you still believe they're just a bunch that'll never be great? You might say, they deserve more love <3. So what do you think?
Altaria
Altaria

Usertitle : I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.
Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Did you like the new Pokemon? Empty Re: Did you like the new Pokemon?

Post  AzureHorizons Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:47 pm

As mod of the monochrome section, I have to say that the new Pokrmon introduced to us back in 2011 or either 2010 if you check Pokemon news sites, Coro-Coro & stuff regularly are adequate. Some of them, I really liked such as Hydreigon! A magnificent creature tbh, it's a Dragon-type after all, don't forget Haxorus & some are... erm...... disgusting, ew! For example, Stunfisk, quite a waste. I'm really annoyed with the looks of Seismitoad too, horrifyingly disgusting.

Well, that was a long post. So, in conclusion to my post, I have to say that I actually like the new creatures ;D

Mid ~ Bellosodia Monochrome Generation mod
AzureHorizons
AzureHorizons

Usertitle : Mathematical!
Male Posts : 16

http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=306332

Back to top Go down

Post  Daikenki Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 am

I loved the new Pokemon!

Well, most of them really but I have to say that despite what people thought, the designs actually have a nice mix of badass and cute at the same time.

Not to mention most of these Pokemon became favorites of mine really fast.
Daikenki
Daikenki
Bellossodia Administrator
Bellossodia Administrator

Usertitle : Pokemon X & Y!
Female Posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down