Bellossodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings.

2 posters

Go down

Greetings. Empty Greetings.

Post  Proton Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello everybody, call me Proton (also known as Cloud on other forums). I'm sixteen years old (seventeen in two days) and I love Pokemon. The anime, manga and most of all, the games. My favorite Pokemon are Gengar, Pikachu, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Ninetales, Typhlosion, Espeon, Mew, Dragonair, Lilligant and Reshiram. Quite a list, I know. My overall favorite as of now is Gengar, but it changes from time to time. I'm pretty excited for the new games and I like pretty much all the generations, except I was a little disappointed with the fourth gen, nevertheless, I still enjoyed the games.
Anyway, I'm a pretty laid back guy so hit me up through VM, PM, whatever floats your boat and I'll get back to you. I know the forum's small as of now but I hope to keep as active as possible, stay around for a long time and make a lot of friends here.
See you guys around.
Proton
Proton

Usertitle : My red eyes aren't from lack of sleep.
Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Greetings. Empty Re: Greetings.

Post  Daikenki Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 am

Hi Proton, and welcome to the forums!

Nice to see you're helping our activity since we have had a lack of activity lately. Feel free to ask me or any of the other staff if you need help.

Looking forward to seeing you be active.
Daikenki
Daikenki
Bellossodia Administrator
Bellossodia Administrator

Usertitle : Pokemon X & Y!
Female Posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum