Bellossodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black 2 & White 2 FAQ and Information

Go down

Black 2 & White 2 FAQ and Information Empty Black 2 & White 2 FAQ and Information

Post  Daikenki Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Black 2 & White 2 FAQ and Information

Credit goes to R_N on Serebii.net for the information, additional details added in by Daikenki

Are there new Starter Pokemon for this game?
Nope, the starters are the same as the original Black and White - Snivy (Grass-type), Tepig (Fire-type) and Oshawott (Water-type).

What are the version exclusive Pokemon?

Black 2
  • Weedle line
  • Magby line
  • Bonsly line
  • Plusle
  • Spoink line
  • Volbeat
  • Buneary line
  • Stunky line
  • Cottonee line
  • Gothita line
  • Vullaby line
  • Registeel
  • Latios
  • Zekrom
  • Black Kyurem

White 2
  • Caterpie line
  • Elekid line
  • Mime Jr. line
  • Minun
  • Numel line
  • Illumise
  • Skitty line
  • Glameow line
  • Petilil line
  • Solosis line
  • Rufflet line
  • Regice
  • Latias
  • Reshiram
  • White Kyurem

Can I trade with my original Black and White?
Yes, you can trade with Black and White once you have your first Gym Badge and obtain the C-Gear from Bianca. There are no restrictions on what you can trade.

What Pokemon are in the new Unova Pokedex?
The full list can be found here.

What is the Unova Link?
The Unova Link is a series of unlocks based around keys. Exclusive to Black 2 are the Iron Key, which allows you to capture Registeel and the Challenge Mode key, which increases the difficulty of in-game Trainers, levels, AI and also changes the teams and movesets of Gym Leaders/Elite Four/Champion. Exclusive to White 2 is the Iceberg Key, which allows you to capture Regice and the Easy Mode key, which lowers the difficulty and AI of in-game Trainers.

Can keys be traded? If so, how?
Keys are leant through Infrared connection. For example, if you're playing Black 2 and are giving the Challenge Mode and Iron Keys to another player they will unlock the options but cannot lend the keys themselves.
**NOTE THAT KEYS CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED BY WI-FI**

What is Memory Link?
Memory Link allows you to link up with your original Black or White Version and unlock special features that cannot be seen without it. This can be done through either wireless, infrared or via the Pokemon Global Link.

Doing Memory Link allows you to:
  • View flashbacks about events happening to characters between B/W and B2/W2
  • Capture N's Pokemon
  • Receive all Musical Props and Dream World furniture obtained in Black or White
  • Have your B/W character mentioned by name you used
  • One-time post-game battles against Cheren and Bianca using their B/W teams based on which starter you chose in the original Black or White Version

I have met Yancy/Curtis but I can't call them at even the select areas! Why?
It's a partially random chance. There is only a slight chance when you're in the proper area that you'll be able to call Yancy or Curtis.
Click here for the full list of locations.

Do I need to call Yancy/Curtis 50 times before trading?
No. You can start trading when you see Yancy/Curtis smiling. Remember you can only trade with them after obtaining the National Pokedex.

What is the Pokemon Dream Radar?
The Pokemon Dream Radar is a 3DS-exclusive app that you can buy and download from the eShop for $2.99 US. The price varies depending on your region. This is done through the 3DS Link, and it sends any items to your bag and Pokemon captured to your PC. All the Pokemon caught will have their Hidden Abilities.
More information can be found here.
Daikenki
Daikenki
Bellossodia Administrator
Bellossodia Administrator

Usertitle : Pokemon X & Y!
Female Posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum