Bellossodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokeathlon

Go down

The Pokeathlon Empty The Pokeathlon

Post  Altaria Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

The Pokeathlon was a new feature introduced in HG/SS. It is a huge dome, where Pokemon not trainers took competition to a whole new level. We're not talking about the usual trainer battles out in forests, buildings or seas but it was like a mini Olympics. Except more like a Pokemon Olympics where Pokemon participated in different courses, trying their hardest to win great rewards, prizes and points.

Their were fun mini-games, to play which involved some sort of sports and everyone had fun. So what did you think of the Pokeathlon? Was it a good feature, did you wish it never even came? What are your opinions on the mini-games? Fun, boring, just a waste of time and effort? For me, the Pokeathlon will always be something I've loved. I never adored the contests in Hoenn nor Sinnoh, due to the fact I don't like dressing up, dancing, all that sort of stuff. The Pokeathlon however, I found the mini-games challenging but so fun at the same time <3. Jumping, hopping, catching, kicking! I never got bored from it. The rewards were amazing and definitely worth the effort, of participating.

What about you :D? Discuss!
Altaria
Altaria

Usertitle : I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.
Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down